A little bit about me
I’m london-based, mid-twenties, and work in tech
- I’m in my mid-twenties, London-based, and work in the tech sector
- I did pretty well at school, and went to a decent uni to study engineering
- After a very short stint (< 1yr) in a “professional services job” I binned that off and chose not to bother with the typical consulting/law/banking plan
- Instead, I chose to do something that actually interest me and aligns better with my values
- I like questioning things, understanding why we do the things we do, as individuals and more generally as a human race; we’re fascinating
I want to help people think and feel better about money
This blog is a bit of a thought experiment. Ultimately, I want to help people feel better about money, and make better decisions, and so I’m going to see if I get the way I think about money down on paper. Will anyone find it useful? We’ll see.
None of what I’m writing here is financial advice
I wanna point out that these are just opinions, albeit strong ones, loosely held. It’s probably fair to assume that I’ve already changed my mind on some of these too. One thing’s for sure, this isn’t financial advice.
Get in touch and start a conversation
Sling us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat. Can’t promise I’ll reply. Or pop yourself on this newsletter list and I might send you some stuff.